Sunday, January 20, 2013

Need Some Help

I'm looking for some answers from you guys out there. What are your favorite types of erotic books? I know male/male are among the top, but if you're not reading male/male, what comes next? What turns you on and holds your attention?

I'm finding that my tastes in books isn't one of the more popular ones. Where I like edgy, gut-wrenching types of stories, some aren't into that. I love happy endings, but I tend to like for my characters to fight to get to them. What are your views?

Between cowboys and soldiers, which wins?

Between cat shifters and wolf shifters, which wins?

Between vampires and shifters, which wins?

Do you like to start right up with the sex scenes or build up to them?

Tell me how you feel about the books you read? What would you like to see more of? I know there are a lot of us authors out there who want to make you happy!

 
I know this makes me happy! What about you?  I'm waiting to find out...

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is MFM,BDSM is very intriguing! I love either the military or the cowboys! While I want the ending to be happy; if it continues into another book in the series,that's alright, if they have to work for the relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read erotic MFMM books with HEA ending. My favorite type of books will have bikers, military/men in uniform, werewolves, suspense/danger, cowboys, shifters or vampires. I like books that are in a series and lets me get to know a lot of the characters and feel like I am among friends.

    ReplyDelete